Linear drive nut
Uhing®-linear drive nuts (linear actuators) are non-positive drives which convert the rotation of a plain round shaft into a traversing movement.
This effect is achieved by using rolling rings that are mounted on roller bearings and have a specially shaped running surface. These rings are pressed against the shaft so that they roll on the surface of the shaft at a specific angle.
- low noise emission,
- high efficiency due to rolling on the shaft,
- travel and guide units,
- can be freely moved on the shaft by using a release lever,
- compact design,
- installation does not require much space,
- overload protection by slipping, side thrust can be multiplied by coupling several linear drive nuts,
- different pitch settings available,
- pitch can be set for either direction on the shaft,
- good sealing properties against dust, dirt, humidity, etc.
Wherever linear movements are required, the Uhing® linear drive nuts are a state-of-the-art alternative to hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, chain feeding systems and lead screws.
Linear drive nut product video
The Uhing linear drive nut RS meets the highest demands on hygiene ....[read more]
Uhing presents the first mechatronics study ever: linear drive nut RS with electronic drive under water. ....[read more]
Uhing Combines Rolling Ring technology with controller ....[read more]
The New Member of the Uhing Product Range to Reckon With: Linear Drive Nut RS8 ....[read more]
One hundred thousandth Uhing drive nut leaves the factory ....[read more]
The Secret of Uhing RS Linear Drive Nut ...[read more]