The Uhing Motion Drive® system is based on an Uhing rolling ring drive extended by sensors and an electronic control unit. The control unit software engineered by Uhing ensures that both components - control unit and rolling ring drive - perfectly match each other.
Description of operation
Input and control of parameters for speed, action/reversal points, traversing widths occurs via the convenient touch panel. The function keys are used to access the respective submenus such as motion programmes, task memory, maintenance management, or troubleshooting.
Curious about the new (UMD)?
Then have a look here: UMD Animation
Areas of application
- One system to operate the widest range of spool types: rectangular, bi-conical, single conical, etc.
- Freely definable winding patterns
- Spool types can be stored
- Robust and reliable rolling ring drive technology
- The Uhing Motion Drive® also offers all the benefits of the tried and tested rolling ring drive technology
- No more calibration and test cycles for winding applications
- Internal detection/elimination of errors
- Multi-station systems are possible
- Mechanically compatible with conventional rolling ring drives – they can be converted
- Constant speed with different shaft speeds, or different speeds with constant shaft speed
- Mechanical synchronisation between winding shaft and “Uhing shaft”
- Freely definable motion programmes
- Definable action/reversal points
- All components compliant with industry standards
- Integration into customer's machine controller possible
- Flexibly adjustable - nearly all special rolling ring drive variants can be implemented
UMD Uhing Motion Drive® product video
5 Years Uhing Motion Drive® – Enticing Solution for Many Applications ...[read more]
Tried and tested technology – hardly known - reinvented...[read more]
Uhing Motion Drive®: Rolling Ring Drive With Freely Programmable Control Unit ....[read more]
Uhing Motion Drive® in Operation – a Visit to the Customer...[read more]